Thursday, August 09, 2007

Superhero Fun!

I've been working so hard on getting my taxes done and the end is finally in sight, so I thought I'd have a little fun and post this Superhero Quiz! I did it about a year ago and it's interesting because my answers must have changed since then- I used to be Green Lantern but now I'm Robin! I do love quizzes- you should try it!!!


Your results:
You are Robin

























Robin
79%
Superman
70%
The Flash
70%
Hulk
65%
Spider-Man
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Supergirl
59%
Iron Man
55%
Wonder Woman
54%
Catwoman
50%
Batman
40%
Young and acrobatic.
You don't mind stepping aside
to give someone else glory.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test




so fun! :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. but they're all DC comic superheroes. I've always tended to like the Marvel gang a little more.

michelle said...

I got super girl