Monday, April 28, 2008

kelly!

I had so much fun on Friday! Kelly was so awesome to work with and adorable too!


She just got signed on by a record company and called me up to do a shoot for her new album cover. :0)


We went to The Teeter House for an antique kind of setting. It's a cool tea room that has live Jazz on Saturday nights- very fun. But there was not too much space to work with inside so we decided to walk around and got loads of fun shots outside too!



Now, don't kill me Kelly, but I just had to link this! hehe

Kelly's cousin posted a video of her singing to her grandmother and I think her voice is simply awesome! You've got to check it out! HERE!!!



I think this is my favorite shot of the day!



If you want to hear more of Kelly, here's the 'official' site. Thanks Kelly!!! :0)



---
Laura Siivola- Photographer. Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff Laura! I love the contrast of colors--the bright blue wood planks to her purple scarf and the big, bright green leaves. Whew! You sure know how to entertain the eye.