Wednesday, November 05, 2008

And the Winner Is...

I'm so happy to announce that the winner of the engagement session is...

Sarah and Mikel!

WOOT! Congratulations guys! I've really enjoyed getting the comments that keep coming in. The way everyone is talking about your energy and love I can't wait to shoot your engagement session!!!

Leesa and Paul aren't going to be left out either, for sure. I'll be shooting their engagement session too! :0)

But Sarah and Mikel swooped up the grand prize! So here I am putting on my best game show voice...
Tell them what they've won!

A complimentary engagement session and a custom designed guestbook! But wait there's more!

And an online slideshow to share with close personal friends and members of your family!

Thanks to everyone who voted- it was so fun! :0)



--
Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

No comments: