Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Contest winners Sarah and Mikel

Since I'm going in order and the holidays got the best of me I am just now getting to Sarah and Mikel's engagement session!

If you remember, they're the couple who won my engagement session contest. The votes were so fun to watch come in! If you're curious, here's the slideshow. But of course I have to post my favorites below :0)


Having a little fun with the scarf...







I kept trying to get Mikel to laugh but Sarah was the giggly one!



Finally we ended up at the fabulous house they'll be getting married at- look at this awesome stained glass!


Thank you so much for letting me really get to know you two. I loved it!!! :0)

--
Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Fantastic, fantastic work.

(Although the last one looks a bit like Mikel's got horns coming out of his head, but we'll ignore that.)

Laura said...

Those are horns! he hides them well, huh? ;0)