Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Paul and Leesa's Phoenix Wedding Photos

Woot! I know it's been a while but now I'm back in the swing of things and here are the long awaited photos from Paul and Leesa's wedding!

Leesa looked Ah-mazing (need I say more?...)


the boys showing off their skills! hehe


gotta get those details :0)


and if I haven't mentioned they are just an eeety bit of Cardinal fans :0P


da rings ( they don't day da cardinals, do they? hmmm...)


I was soooo hoping this image would turn out at a smaller size like this, and it did!!! You can see the tear running down her cheek & she was so darn cute!!




They had a completely fun reception!



And then I had to take them outside for just a bit so I could get some of those classic nighttime shots :0)



Thank you for letting me be a part of your day- it was awesome!!!!! :0)

---
Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

1 comment:

Siew Ong said...

the photograph you took was so amazing!!:D i also interested in shooting photo, but now just saving for my first camera. still wonder should buy which camera. lastly, your photo really great! :)

ong from malaysia