Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First Webshow

Well today was a good day. :0) I completed my first webshow and I'm very happy with how it turned out!

I have made previous DVD slideshows however the end result was something I couldn't host on my website or show to my clients until weeks later. While they were well put together it was very time consuming and by the time it came to show the images all the excitement had gone out the door! This is a great way to provide an emotionally charged reception for your bride, groom and their guests.



I just want to say again how much my chosen path means to me! I used to be embarrased to say I was a wedding photographer! Why in the world would I think that? I get to be with couples who are so in love and so happy and share in one of the most important days of their lives. It has rubbed off on me and spread to my family! I am happier and every person who I speak with feels it too! I'm very glad I can share my experiences with fellow photographers too.

The program I used to put the above webshow together is Showit Web. It can be used at receptions and online and while this first one took me about an hour and a half I can easily see it taking less than 15 min to put together (sans any photo editing). The one I linked above??? At least 6 hours of my time. Ugh! Live and learn, right?!!

No comments: