Thursday, September 06, 2007

Michele and Sergio's wedding at the Hotel Valley Ho!

Here I go again posting far too many images!!! Michele & Sergio's wedding was awesome and I'm going to let the images do the talking! (mostly!) :0)

The girls got ready at the Hotel Valley Ho. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out! Stop in for lunch or a drink after work at Trader Vic's- so fun!







Then we hopped on a Scottsdale Trolley for a ride in style to the ceremony at the Desert Botanical Garden.

Here's a quick shot of Michele just before her walk down the isle!


Isn't this flower girl simply adorable!!!


The girl on the end hamming it up is the best man!



I think I'm just beginning to realize it that I'm a sucker for these beautifully personal toasts. I just love the emotion!




And a few of the newlyweds at their reception



Sergio even got up with the band and sung a song he wrote for Michele. It was so cool!


And this image- pure joy!



No comments: