Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Published!!!!

AAAaaaccckkkkk!!!! I'm so excited! :0)

I know I've been published with some images before but this is my first time being published with wedding pictures and in a bridal magazine!

I'm just so happy- I feel so proud that I've ventured out and started this business and all the work I've put into it has been validated. I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love!



They even chose a few of my very favorites- Allison & Kevin's images are still on my website today!


Gotta get a close up of my name! hehe


Woo Hoo!!!!!! :0)

---
Laura Siivola- Photographer. Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotpgrapher.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is super exciting! I didn't catch which magazine it was...???