Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Purvi and Rohit at The Wigwam Resort

I'll get back to the rest of my New Orleans trip next week but I couldn't wait another day to share these images!!! Purvi and Rohit's wedding at The Wigwam Resort was spectacular and so colorful. It was a joy to shoot! :0)

Ok, so here's one shot I took and processed it two different ways. I can't decide which is better! I love color but the black and white is so classic and it really makes the henna on her hands stand out. What do you think?








They were so fun!!











and Purvi had the most wonderful smile :0)




---

Laura Siivola- Photographer. Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW:0 You have really captured the moment so beautifully and genuinely. I love all the angles and the little details you capture that are typically left out of wedding photos. You are one of the best photographers I've ever seen!