Friday, August 01, 2008

Jenna and Cody's wedding in Pinetop!

I had such a great time shooting with Kadie and Joe. Jenna and Cody were terribly cute and I love love loved their whole wedding!




While Kadie was shooting the girls getting ready, I snuck off and grabbed some detail shots!






Cody and Jenna (er... excuse me- Codenna! hehe) decided to meet before hand.


I love it when this happens! It give the bride and groom some alone time before the ceremony and everything seems to flow well. It eases nerves too! :0)




I have been dying to get a shot like this!








Ceremony time!




WOOT! Love it! :0)



Jenna was so fun twirling around in her dress :0)




So Thanks guys- I had an awesome time!!

---

Laura Siivola- Photographer. Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

No comments: