Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Engagement Session Contest!!!

I’ve been plotting in my head all year about how I wanted to do a contest for Valentine’s Day but you might have seen my last post which gave me a kick in the pants. Why not do it now!?!!

So here’s the deal… if you’re getting married or have a friend who is send me a picture (of the couple!) and a story. Make me laugh or make my heart sing- we all need inspiration and giggles sometimes! I’m hoping to have some serious fun with this! :0)

Rules? We don’t need no stinking rules!?!!

Ok, ok so I need a few rules! :0P
The couple must be willing to appear on my blog at… well here! You don't have to be from the Scottsdale area to enter, but you do have to either travel here for the session or pay for my travel expenses to get to your neck of the woods!

To enter just email me at laurasiivola@cox.net (Email Laura linky!) with:
- Name of both of you
- Picture of the two of you together
- Wedding Date
- A little story :0)
- Entries are due by October 25th
- If you are entering someone else make sure to include their email address so I can ask permission to post their image and your story on the blog!

I’ll post my favorites on the blog and let you- the readers decide! After the voting stage, the winning couple’s photo will be posted here! (WOOT! I’m starting to get excited!) :0)

The winner will receive:
- Complimentary engagement session (of course!)
- Custom designed 10x10- 20 page guestbook
- Online slideshow to share with your friends and family


Send this to all your friends and may the best couple win! :0D


--
Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

No comments: