Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sarah and Mikel's wedding in Chandler!

Sarah and Mikel had the most beautiful wedding!

It was a rainy week but luck held out and it was a gorgeous day. Alisha with La Ruche Event Planning was the most fun and organized wedding planner ever- she even got on the dance floor later in the evening! And Robert with Just Weddings DJ had everyone gettin' their groove on all night :0)

Sarah's dress was AH-mazing...


Sparkles was the word of the day! hehe



Mikel is a photographer too, (which made me feel extra special that he and Sarah chose me!!) so he had the ceremony site set up perfectly for the lighting!

I love this shot!!



The details were all Sarah... wait, now that I'm writing this I'm not sure if Mikel helped or not but well, let's just say they have Sarah's name written all over them! :0)


And of course, my favorite- the fun bride and groom shots!!!







One of Sarah's friends made the cake- doesn't it look tempting!!

Have I mentioned Sarah is a dancer? She planned a surprise belly dance for Mikel!!!


I think he liked it... ;0)


Thank you Sarah and Mikel- you had such a memorable day and years of happiness ahead of you!!! :0)


--
Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

No comments: