Saturday, April 11, 2009

Laura and Kwame's wedding at Gainey Ranch

I just had to post because I had such a fun time second shooting with Kristie! We had never met but have so much in common- we are even making sure to get our little girls together this summer!!! :0)

So- on to the pictures!!! Kwame and the guys were so easy going!


The best part about their wedding was most definitely the pictures- they were everywhere, even in the cuff links!




The ceremony was held at Gainey Rach Golf Club in Scottsdale. What a gorgeous setting!



After the ceremony we wandered around and found some cool places to do the photography!


Gotta get one of Laura with this awesome sky!


Sometimes the background isn't as important as the moment :0)



And did I mention the pictures????? :0)


They really got creative with them everywhere!



And one last outting at sunset :0)


So thanks to Kristie for having me and thanks to Laura and Kwame for letting me be a part of your day! :0)


--
Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

1 comment:

Annie said...

Beautiful! I love images with the fish-eye lens!