Saturday, May 30, 2009

Green Saturday- Eco Friendly Wedding Idea

I'm just starting to write about some ideas I'm finding on how to have an earth friendly wedding and I found the coolest idea I think I've heard of yet! You can actually get your wedding invitations printed on plantable paper! Check out these awesome invitations :0)




They actually have seeds in the paper that will grow into wildflowers! Now that takes recycling to a whole new level! I saw some where you can have a picture printed on it too! Wouldn't that be great for a thank you card?

They do so much more too- I'll be checking them out for my Christmas cards... that is if I get around to sending them this year! :0P

---
Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

1 comment:

you-wee because said...

Print your photos on edible paper, add the (cress) seeds and serve some dressing with it - and the presentee will get an organic, personalized snack... ;-))

Uwe.