Saturday, May 09, 2009

Peter and Jill's wedding at The Sanctuary Resort

Jill and Peter had the perfect brunch wedding at The Sanctuary Resort.


They decided to meet before hand and we got lucky- this gorgeous house was not occupied and one of the staff drove us up! :0)




The guys hanging out...



The awesome music set the mood perfectly, you have to check this guy out! :0)





Love the little details!

And I have to say that the cake was the best by FAR! It was made by a friend of Jill's and it was incredible!



And thanks for inviting me to stay you two, the meal was absolutely wonderful and your guests were pretty cool too~! hehe :0)

---
Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

1 comment:

you-wee because said...

Hi Laura!

How ya doin?

On Saturday my wife and me had a encounter with a very special couple - in a coffee shop of our hometown.
The elder gentleman next to me suddenly asked me: "Guten Morgen. Do you speak English?" and I answered: "Yes, of course, I do...!"
It was a couple from Phoenix, Arizona! They spend six weeks of recreation and medical treatment in our hometown Bad Mergentheim, which is a health spa. But we do not have guests from the USA here regularly, especially not from "wasteland" Arizona! :-))
They are both of German descent and he spent his army days between (!) 1954 and 1956 at Baumholder, Germany. So more than 50 years ago!

It was really a pleasure to talk to them and I think they really have been glad to find somebody being able to make conversation in (more or less) fluent English. ;-)

Unforunately I do not have their names. But I gave my name and address to them and they promised to write a letter (or a postcard) when they will be back at Arizona again.

Isn't this a funny coincidence???

Enjoy your week - and take gorgeous photos... !

Uwe.