Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Melissa and Matt's Wedding at The Westward Look Hotel

Well, this post has been a long time coming! I had a great time shooting alongside Sergio last spring and I'm so glad I drove down because he is a lighting guru!! :0)

The ceremony took place at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church and the reception at The Westward Look Hotel

I'm posting these in no particular order and since I was helping Sergio with the light stick you'll notice there's no reception photos from me. It was great doing something different for a change. Thanks for having me!


groom Scottsdale Wedding Photographer

bride church Scottsdale Wedding Photographer
Scottsdale Wedding Photographer

bride Westward Look Scottsdale Wedding Photographer
church Scottsdale Wedding Photographer

bride groom Westward Look Scottsdale Wedding Photographer
Westward Look Scottsdale Wedding Photographer
church Scottsdale Wedding Photographer
bride Westward Look Scottsdale Wedding Photographer


---
Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

No comments: