Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Breast Cancer Site *Click Here!*

All I hear myself say is I'm so busy- just so busy! So where does my time go? Well, some of it (not enough!!) goes to my very good friend, Renee'. She found out she has breast cancer when her little boy was nearing two months old. Well, down the road a few months and she has just found out that she has done very well with the chemo- her tumors have shrunk and it looks like her surgery is going to be moved up! Houray!!

So here is a link, I've seen it before and you probably have too, but just a second of your time will help to donate at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. Just click on "donating a mammogram" for free (a pink window in the middle).

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/


So I've had the the chance to take photographs of her little one- getting bigger everday! & he is so cute I had to share :0)


5 comments:

Lloyd said...

Beautiful pictures. It is hard to find a person who hasn't been affected by cancer in some way or another. I am thrilled your friend is doing well! ++

Chris+Lynn said...

Those images are just too cute! Great light on his big baby blues! And great link too.
++~Lynn

Bruce said...

Good news about your friend, Laura. As Lloyd stated, it really is hard to find someone who has not been affected in some way, as I have also. The shots of her little guy are so precious! She must be so appreciative of your great photography skills in capturing him so well! ++

Bruce Erik Steffine

Becky Waurio said...

He is just adorable. Your friend must be thrilled that you enjoy snapping shots of her little man. That is wonderful news about your friend. I'm off to click the link now!
++Becky

Lisa said...

Nice shots Laura. My friend Dawn jut discovered a lump about 5 weeks ago and started chemo last week. I got a chance to go out and photograph her and her family before she starts losing her hair.(I put some on my blog). I am so happy to hear your friend is responding well to the chemo-everyone that makes it gives everyone else more hope-
thanks so much for your post-++