Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Wilcox Family

Wow what an awesome group! I mean- just look at these images below and you can see how fun and confident all these kids are! We had a great day up at Papago Park- the weather was absolutely perfect and just look at the gorgeous sky.

But nothing is ever perfect- especially with 26 people in a group! And I'm always learning- this time it was... take more pictures!!! I think I took twelve or so and every image had someone blinking- Aack! So I put my photoshop skills to use and now everyone has eyes open and smiles on their faces. :0)

The boys goofing off...

And the girls having some fun!

The whole clan...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! Everyone is so excited to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU LAURA! These look awesome. I can't wait to see the rest.