Friday, November 03, 2006

New Logo!!!

I'm so excited!!! I just got a new logo and I LOVE it!!!

I was posting on OSP (only the most helpful and friendliest forum for wedding photographers on the whole wide net!) and hoping to get some opinions on a logo I had started with a wonderful photographer and start-up designer, Anna Dobos. While getting opinions on her concept John Magnoski whipped me up something that matched my style and my site. I just fell in love with it! I felt awful because Anna was so dedicated to seeing my design through until I was happy with it. She was absolutely understanding and even complimented on how awesome it looked! She's right. And I would recommend either of them! (Thinking about a new line of work Johnny???) :0)

Here it is in action! :0P (from a summer wedding)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new logo!! Very unique++!

Laura said...

Thanks you guys!
I love it too!!! :0)

Dustin Izatt said...

I absolutely love the new logo, it is the best in the world just like your photography skills, you rule Laura, keep up the good work :) ++