Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas Lifestyles

Christmas is coming! We just put the tree up and the ornaments too. I love this time of year! It's also the time for Christmas cards! Looking at these pictures remind me more of spring than winter!

Maggie and Jacob...
(My son and Maggie were in the same class at preschool) :0)


No one can argue that those are cute kids! And look at these awesome pics below. We were struggling with getting Nolan to stay with us but I'm thinking this is it- lifestyles! I've heard it a zillion times and I loved the idea! But most people I meet with want the traditional family poses.
Look at what we got below- fun images and real smiles! Who wouldn't want these hanging in their homes?!!



Thanks you guys for a great learning experience and helping me realize what I really want to do with my photography!

No comments: