Saturday, December 16, 2006

Everyday things

Just a little post about how important the everyday things are! As a mom, I run around all day and I sometimes forget to take pictures of things besides the kids all dressed up for Christmas. Don't forget the details! It's all those things that make your life what it is.

So take a pic of those awful slippers your husband wears around the house. What about the days when your toddler insists on dressing themselves? Take a close up of the mis-buttoned holes! What better way to remember those tiny fingers!

My son loves to make "contraptions" -there's always something new to be found around our household! While I don't want this in his room for the next 15 years of his life I sure want the memory of it! (And if you're wondering, that's an old cabinet door and my husband helped him saw circles to put the straws in...)


Toothbrush time! :0)


those are the memories I want to keep!

No comments: