Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas :0)

Ok, I'll admit it- I'm a blog slacker!

But wait, I have an excuse! My two adorable children keep me happily occupied especially around this time of year. Everything is magical when you have kids this age. I love it!

My daughter (an angel in the school play) and my scruffy husband!!! :0)


My daughter Jacq and her cousin Sammie (another angel, below) are best friends and it is so cool they go to preschool together!
Two of my adorable nieces...


This was one of the Christmas parties we went to this year. A lot of Jacq's preschool friends came and there was even a special visit from Santa! I think I had one too many glasses of wine at this one but I sure had fun!


awww... :0)


Another party. A friend of mine, Kerri Hill holding her little girl Addison. We don't see each other enough but when we do it's great to catch up with each other and our sons who are about the same age are great buddies! Check out her website, Kerri designs the most awesome purses and lamps. She's starting to do furniture too- it's so unique!

Little Addi again...


Jacq around the house...

By the way, each one of these images in this post were taken with ambient light. I avoid flash at all costs! Just turn off the flash on your point and shoot and check out the difference!

And here we are, Christmas morning. Please no making fun- the kids woke us up at an ungodly hour! he he :0)



A hug from big brother... he loved her present!

No comments: