Friday, January 19, 2007

New Camera!

I'm so excited! Yesterday I received a special package that I have just been dying for! A new 5D!!!! Woo Hooo!!
















I have been just waiting ever so patiently for this exquisite piece of equipment, I actually high fived my photographer friend Kim tonight! -she got one the same day I did!!! (I’m so not the high five girl!!!) ha ha!

I have been hearing great things- especially about its low light capabilities! Another friend of mine, Robin second shot an entire wedding with no flash with her 20D! She is amazing and I figure if I could do half as well as she could with the 5D I’ll be set! Have I mentioned I'm shooting with her on my birthday weekend in Pennsylvania??? I’m so excited!!! AHHHHH!!!! :0)

Give me one week and just see what I come up with!!!

No comments: