Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Well I've finally recovered from lack of sleep! We had a great time at our New Year's Eve party!

Every year we've done out own music but this time our friend Bill Rogers hired a DJ which was so fun!

Well- just look at all the cute girls dancing!! :0)


I love this pic of Hannah she's having so much fun and you can even see her front teeth missing!


Renee' and Kevin...

My photographer friend Paul and his girlfriend Maria...


A Happy New Year kiss... awww!

Carrie and Dave dancing to 'their' song, L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole (L- is for the way you look at me...) hehe- I'm gonna get it stuck in your head!

Bye guys...


I had a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura,

Thank you for linking your site to mine. I am glad you had a good time. Please contact me if you ever are in need of a DJ for any event.

Happy New Year,

Bobby