Sunday, August 17, 2008

Textures in Images

I just had to post these final images! Once Trevor picked the ones he wanted to run with I was really able to get funky! :0P

Before the texture:


and after!


If you're interested in how to apply this technique to your images just check out this textures tutorial I wrote on the DPChallenge website. (and if you're interested in photography I highly suggest you check out that site, it is so fun and addicting!)




And I didn't use any textures on this one but I thought I could show you a cool before/after shot. Just scroll down to the my previous post to check out the straight from camera image :0)



AWESOME!!!!

Laura Siivola- Photographer.
Organic wedding and portrait photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotographer.com

No comments: