Saturday, December 22, 2007

Melody, Dan and Family :0)

One more post in the crazy days before Christmas! Tonight I wrap presents while the little ones are in bed- it's getting to the exciting parts! My favorite is sitting down with the kids on Christmas Eve sipping hot chocolate with candy cane stirrers!

So right now I have a free minute to introduce you to Melody and Dan!


Melody works with my bride Susan- and I have to say once more how much I love referrals!! It sounds so cliche' but I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I know I've made someone happy with their images and more people get excited about them too!


I love it when people bring their dogs to the shoot! It might be a little harder to shoot (although, not in this case- they were perfect angels) but they are so much a part of the family too!


So thanks guys! I can't wait to get the slideshow up for you to see! :0)

---
Laura Siivola- Photographer. Organic wedding photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotpgrapher.com

No comments: