Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oriana Maternity Session!

I've been waiting and waiting to post these until I had time to write but with the crazy season I'm not sure it would ever get done if I waited any longer! I have no time left and presents left unbought! (I don't really think that's a word but you get the idea!) :0P

I had two great sessions on Sunday but first one's first. Oriana's due date is on New Year's Eve and she looks more awesome every time I see her! We waited until the last minute to do this but I'm glad we did! I love these images! I love so much how they tell a story about what an incredible family they are- the girls are so sweet and are looking forward to the new baby.




I can't wait to see the new little one either!!!

---
Laura Siivola- Photographer. Organic wedding photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotpgrapher.com

No comments: