Monday, December 03, 2007

Trent's Senior Session!

It's time to play catch up on the blog now that I'm feeling mostly better. Did I mention I had tonsillitis last week? No? Oh that's right, I was out for the count for five whole days with a fever! It's been so long since I've had one I forgot how much it takes out of you!

But I'm tough! :0) And I have a great network of friends and family to help out with my kiddos when things get rough!

So now I get to share with you (albeit almost a month later!) Trent's senior session! It was great and it was my first one too! You're welcome to check out the slideshow but of course I'm posting a few of my favorites here...

gotta mess around with those funky mirrors!

This was fun! Trent just jumped up the wall on a whim and it was so cool looking I had to get him to do it a few more times! Trent- my son thinks you're Spiderman! :0)


and I had to get my back lighting fix of course!


Check these two out- they look absolutely different! I was looking for a lomo action online and found one here. For the photographers out there, you have to play with this set! The lomo effect worked great on another image but when I got to checking out what other actions were there I saw "The 300" Hmmmm... what's this?


It processes the image to mimic the movie 300 and it's just so surreal! The skin tones aren't too out of whack either, which is something you have to watch out for.


On a side note, it took me a while of processing images to figure out who Trent reminds me of and I'm sure he's heard it before, but check this out- doesn't he look just like Matt Damon?


yep... :0)


I had so much fun doing this shoot and meeting your family! I absolutely love it here in Arizona and I know you guys will too! :0)

---
Laura Siivola- Photographer. Organic wedding photography based in the Phoenix Arizona area.
laurasiivolaphotpgrapher.com

1 comment:

Lauren Cohn-Frankel said...

I love the shot with the 300 action--such good use of composition and space around the subject. You're really good at getting the most out of the locations you pick...both in composition and in the "feel" of the images.++

Lauren Cohn-Frankel